• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tantrums

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Alanna is throwing a complete hissy fit everytime i goto feed her for the last 3 days. Kicks and screams and tries to throw herself around. She gets so worked up she wont feed atall, then screams more cause shes hungry, and i just have to let her cry it off, nothing works and two days running she hasnt slept atall from 11am - 10pm, so shes tired and grumpy on top of it! Ideas? (She is on TTCTN Bottles, had no problem with them before now)

Last edited:
This is how Tegan was and we've discovered she's Lactose intolerant Im still breast feeding so Im Not eating any dairy and the difference in her is amazing! x

if she was lactose intolerant wouldnt she be sick/diareah?

Tegan was sick quite a bit But never had diarrhea constipated instead her pediatrician said it could be either way, she also ended up covered in Eczema since having no Lactose her Eczema has nearly all gone x

She doesnt have any of that, so i dont think its an allergy to her formula. And even then.. she would still wanna drink it Lol?

Has she or is she being treated for reflux??
If it's hurting her then she will associate the bottle with pain and not want to take it. Just an idea? Sorry not much help!

sent from iPhone sorry for the typos!!

Well Tegan refused to feed before she was diagnosed as she associated feeding with pain etc x

She still gets ranitidine but since bein on Aptamil AR, she hasnt got any of the symptoms anymore

If she's still doing it I'd try dr browns bottles my lo went through a phase of taking 2oz and then screaming, changed to dr browns and stopped over night, I've tried changing him back but the same thing happens!

where can i get them? im in the middle east, plenty of avent bottles but not much else and most places dont ship here

:( I have no idea sorry! I got mine from babies r us but they do them everywhere here! Sorry can't be much help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back