Tankett when is your first scan?

s

Reaction score
did the hospital give you a date yet?
My husband is away at my 12 weeks stage but my doctor said that the hospital should see me at 11 weeks which is great. Hopefully I'll get that far!
S

Morning

My scan is on the 8th Feb. It means I'll only be 10+1, but the midwife had told me she would try and book me in a little earlier due to the fact that there is a question mark about my date or possibly twins. :shock:
In one way I'm pleased that the scan will be early so I get to see the little one quicker, but in another, I would have liked it to be at 12 weeks so there would be more to see. I know - there's no pleasing some people!!!!

I hope your hospital manage to book you in on a date when your DH is here. Surely you would be able to change it if he can't make it?

How are you feeling?

Hi Tankett,
I'm fine. The doctor told me my baby is due on September 7th. The BBC website says September 5th. I've worked out I'm 7 weeks pregnant (last period on 30 November) and the BBC website says I'm 8!
I was a bit thrown last night by my visit to the doctor. She was lovely but went into detail about downs. I knew there was a risk but she really spelled it out for me. It was on my mind last night but I've forgotten about it again today. Not a lot I can do. Hopefully I can get a scan before DH goes. How come you're unsure of last day of period?
Are you getting any more aches and pains? I haven't had any for a week but have some today. I felt so tired this afternoon I could have gone asleep at my desk!
We're nearly at 8 weeks now girl. Feels good doesn't it to get a bit closer.
Take care,
S

My midwife worked out my EDD to the 5th September for me, and the first day of my last period was the 29th November, so we're about the same time!!! (hopefully)

If you read my post on the 1st December, you'll see why I'm not sure about my dates. My last period was only 2 days.....

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3286&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=600

I sympathise completely about the exhaustion in the afternoon. I have no idea how I made it through the last hour yesterday. And I'm on call this weekend :evil: so really hoping for a quiet one so I can catch up on some sleep.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back