Hurry up and kick baby!!!!!

drea b

Reaction score
OK so I'm almost 20 weeks and still haven't felt any kicks from this little one. :( :(

I've felt the odd strage feeling in my stomach - but can't decide if it's baby moving or just wind :oops:

When did you all feel real kicks?

I was just saying the exact same thing to my friend at work!! I'm 18 weeks and i keep feeling little whirring feelings down there but dont know whether its the baby or wind!!! I can't wait for proper kicks that my husband can feel as well!

I was about the same - 20 weeks ish. When I went for my scan at 21 weeks I told the sonographer and she said it was quite normal.

I get some really squiggly days now and can even see my belly move but she's still more of a wriggler than a kicker. :rotfl:

wish mine would calm down tbh he kicks me down there and it really hurts :rotfl:

I started to feel mine about 17 weeks properly. Today he hasn't stopped he woke me up this morning and has only just stopped!!

I felt my first proper kick at 21 weeks - but I have anterior placenta. I still dont feel many high kicks!

When I went for my sexing scan at 17 weeks the sonographer said my placenta was at the front which is why I may not feel anything just yet... Also I think if its your first (it is mine) you tend to feel the baby a bit later. He was really active on the scan tho I was amazed I couldnt feel anything!

I very rarely feel mine at the moment. It's normally only if I lie still and put my hands on my tummy I feel tiny little taps.
When I'm doppling I seem to get mainly placenta across a large area so maybe my placenta is at the front. Will find out on Monday :cheer: :cheer:

I had just more or less written the same post.

I occasionally get a 'feeling' like a heavy feeling.. and thats about it.. but this isn't everyday or anything... I thought I felt a 'thump' but thats over 2 weeks ago now.. and I'm concerned... :cry:

Shouldn't we be getting proper movements now? At least some other people are not feeling them till later on...

IF something was wrong/bad I would know wouldn't I?
x

drea b said:
OK so I'm almost 20 weeks and still haven't felt any kicks from this little one. :( :(

I've felt the odd strage feeling in my stomach - but can't decide if it's baby moving or just wind :oops:

When did you all feel real kicks?

When is your next scan hon?

It's not uncommon not to feel anything at your stage, especially if it's your first baby.
If you are worried give your midwife a call, her doppler will soon put your mind at rest :hug: :hug:

I need to get a private scanned booked as our wonderful NHS trust only gives you one scan at 12 weeks.

Did wonder if I had an anterior placenta as I still struggle to get baby's heartbeat and often only hear the swooshing of the placenta.

Phoned up Babybond and the women was useless - couldn't understand that I just wanted a scan and not find out the sex of the baby. They said I would need to wait until at least 24 weeks to get a growth scan - just want to see bubs again.

Might phone back - see if I can speak to someone else.[/quote]

I felt first movements around 17/18 weeks and now im getting proper kicks but i think im lucky to feel it so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back