taking medications?!?!?!?!

Mrs.s

Reaction score
what does everyone think about the whole ban on taking any medications while pregnant??

the reason I am asking is because I am really congested at the moment which has blocked my ear and while I was searching online for natural remedies I came across an amercian site which says that you can take sudafed!!!! but here its a def no no I was even nearly refused olbas oil in the pharmacy today because the woman said I shouldnt use it!!!

I have taken allergy tablets on and off because my family have pets that im allergic to and so far me and the baby are both fine so im wondering if anyone else is taking things that people say we shouldnt??

omg i used olbas oil and sudafed (only1ce cos i read it was ok) when i was pregnant!

I am going to get some sudafed in the supermarket tomorrow cos I really dont want to be bunged up over xmas and I dont see why its banned here but in america they can use it?? and as for the olbas oil I thought the woman for it and have been inhaling it all day but im getting no where!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back