Allergies in pregnancy

Melly+2

Reaction score
Right well this itching is so bad i have tried e45, just had a bath and a great big scrub to see if that helped anf ive just doused myself in talc which has helped a little thank god because im going insane over here and i cant take much more. I was talking to happy_chick earlier and we both now seem to think i may be allergic to the anti d's that im on, as this itching started around the time i started taking them, ive got to wait till monday now to speak to a doc. Im so tempted to just stop taking them but thats not gonna be good for me and the baby. Im worried that if it is a reaction to the meds that this will harm baby?? Has anyone had a reaction during pregnancy to foods, meds ect and can give me a bit of advise as im beside myself and really bloody itchy hehe, thanks alot everyone for reading x

sorry huni, just seen this.

How about piriton? If it is a reaction would that help? I was able to take it when i was pregnant.

I would go back to your GP and see what they say, Did they test your liver function in the end?

Get some ice!! it was a god send for me to cool the itching!! aquasis cream (i guess thats simular to e45 though), camolie lotion, ooo.... i kept my pot of aquasis cream in the fridge!!! ooo it was bliss

If i think of anything else i will let you know hun.

Yeah they did hun and it says my bile adcid number was 3 dont know if it was goodor bad they didnt really tell me much, so if it is a reaction to the meds can it harm bubs do you think, im more concerned then anything elseaboput baby, i can cope with itching asd long as i know bubs is ok x

if your worried hun give nhs direct all call see what they say they will be able to tell you if its ok to stop taking the meds :hug:

I phoned them antinatal unit again to speak to a middy, she says if it is a reaction it shouldnt bother bubs, thankgod, just gotta get to the gp as soon as possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back