• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

taking Louie to the doctors later :o( *UPDATED*

foxymum

Reaction score
the last 2/3 days he has an on/off temperature & nothing makes him happy, Saturday night was awful coz he cried on/off all night long, god that was hard!!

one minute he is ok & then hes really hot & grumpy.
i can't see any new teeth coming through & he certainly hasn't been this bad with teething before.
we are baffled & hes got a docs app at 4.30 today :(
*UPDATE*

aww i feel so bad, Louie has an ear infection :( no wonder he feels so ill & is so grumpy, bless him.
hes got antibiotics 3x a day until the course is complete, he quite likes it though :D
thanks for the support girls.
hope he gets some sleep tonight....& us of course :wink: :hug:

I do hope you find something to ease it for you both, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh bless him i hope he feels better soon. ear infections are nasty.

bless his little heart.......hope he feels better again soon :hug: :hug:

Bless him.....i hope he's back to full strength soon for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

dont feel bad hun, Niamh had that the other week she couldn't even walk straight because she lost her balance :( it knocks them out doesn't it, hope it doesnt last long :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

ahhh poor little dude you have nothing to fee bad about at least you took him i never go the drs :oops:
Hope he feels better soon :hug:

Glad to hear Louie's on the road to recovery, and hope you're all sleeping well, very best wishes :hug:

aww thanks girls :D Louie is loads better & we are sleeping again :sleep: yey :cheer: !!
hes still on the antibiotics, reckon hes got another 3 days left.
thanks again :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back