Taking A Break

dannii87

Reaction score
Firstly, thanks girlies for thinking of me (NickyB for starting the "Dannii" thread lol Lu text me to ask if I was ok and I am)! :hug: I have been online, just not been posting as much as usual, got a few little things on my mind but nothing to worry about! Just personal stuff really.

Feeling pretty down at the moment so I think I'm going to take a little break. Honestly nothing to worry about, just feeling low and need some time to think about certain things :)

Thanks again girlies, will probably still lurk but just needing a break from things :hug:

Hope everyone is ok! xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you get stuff sorted. Relax and take care of yourself We'll be thinking of you and wishing you well :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sending these guys round to look after to you and serenade you with the Crusha song!

_42483923_crusha_203.jpg

hope you're feeling better soon hun.

I can relate to feeling shit atm too, dunno whats wrong.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

dont be a stranger and keep us updated an you and Evie

Aww sorry your feeling crap dannii. :hug: Hope you back to your usual bubbly self soon. Dont stay away too long. :( x

Oh I hope you feel better soon Dannii.... Hugs to you.

Its also the full moon tomorrow - always brings on emotions...or worries or just a few of those ugh moments.

Whatever it is, I hope you get back on the forum quick :)
x

Have a relaxing break & i hope you manage to get your problems sorted :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh Dannii.... Sorry to hear you are struggling with stuff.

If you need a chat or a rant feel free to pm me.

Take Care Lovey come back soon x x x x x x

LMP x

Hi Dannii,

Really sorry to hear you're feeling low and hope to see you back here very very soon.
:hug: :hug:

aw dannii hope your ok hon, you're a lovely girl and i'd hate to think you're feeling low.

Take/do whatever you need to make yourself feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back