Taking a break

BabyBrain

Reaction score
No kitkats unfortunately but have had to stop nesting for half an hour. I honestly didn't realise the amount of crap we have accrued over the last 13 years :shock:. This baby has been a massive kick up the bum for us to get our lives in order but crikey it's hard bloomin work lol. OH took an hour and a half last night to dismantle my armchair it was so well made he ended up needing a crowbar and club hammer lol. Today I am clearing the sideboard and that ready to be dismantled and put into storage. Once that's done all I have to do is pack our stuff into boxes and decorate.

I'm so looking forward to making our home welcoming and comfy for our boy but omg I'm knackered xxxxxxxx

Don't overdo it hun. Though I'm sure the extra space you free up will soon be full of baby paraphenalia!

I had a similar day on sunday and cleaned out my utility room. I had 2 black sacks full of junk! It did feel very rewarding afterwards though.

I expect most of my weekends will be taken up doing similar things in the house. The wardrobe is next lol.

Lol my estate car is full of stuff for the fourth trip to the dump in 2 weeks. I hate going there they are useless and had about 4 fellas standing there watching me drag stuff out of the car and carry it. The other day when I went I just dragged the bags across the tarmac, split them open and spilled stuff everywhere. They soon helped me then :D

See my plan involves moving things from the house into the garage.

Garage is Felipe's domain and then he will clear it out/dispose of it. Hahaha :lol:

I wish i had as much energy! ive been so lazy this past week, need to get organised :)

Although have been doing some clearing out and put a load of stuff on ebay, made £40 today and a few more items ending tomorrow, still have more to put on too, pretty pleased with that :)

Mmmm Kit Kat :)
I'm the only one to notice the chocolate!!

Anyhow, I don't have much sorting to do, and thinking thats why I can't get nesting as I still live with my parents not much that needs sorting, we have our own Living Room, Bedroom and Spare Room so not too much junk, and not too much space to tidy. I have been having sort-outs every now and again though :)

xxx

I've come to a shuddering halt lol, the BH are painful today and Albert is throwing himself around big time. Time for half a swiss roll and a cuppa I think :D

Oh i hope i get some energy soon, ive been so lazy the last 2 days, just getting a bath n putting clean pjs on. Ive even bought food from the coop instead ov going to the supermarket.
I want to get the whole house decorated and have 11 weeks to complete it, i cant be arsed haha xx

I don't have much energy either so very impressed by your clearing out babybrain!!

Luckily we moved house in August so we majorly decluttered then, a few things seem to have made their way into the spare room which I need to move. Just ordered our nursery furniture so as soon as it arrives will be setting up the nursery and I can't wait.

After I posted I wasn't going to clean, I ended up blitzing the kitchen and bathroom and also cleaning my bedroom. Also I had to go the shop tonight as all I could think of was kitkats :) x

I did it on Monday too and caused my back some issues!
I am so looking forward to maternity leave starting so that I can start to get really into this organising! At the moment I just don't have time between looking after Imogen and doing school work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back