take that documentary

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Did anyone see it last night?

Is it me but has Jason Orange become really camp, and dont even get me started on the foundation on his face.

I cant say that i was ever a fan of take that but the documentary last night was quite good.

x

yeh i saw it. i thought it was great. i was never a take that fan either i was more new kids on the block :oops: . but 2 look at they way they were and how they are now, it was funny!

i do agree jason does seem so camp these days, and yeh what was with the make up? but ROBBIE how i love you robbie. your such a cheaky chappy!!!! :lol:

claire
xxx

Hi Claire

i agree with you Robbie is something else. But Gary is the only one that seemed settled. but what was with all those ornaments everywhere.
x

Hi all,

I'm a bit behind on these posts, we had a wedding to go to yesterday so didn't get a chance to write anything but just wanted to comment on the Take That doc. I totally agree, I thought Jason was as camp as a row of tents! it did make me laugh :lol:

[/quote]
yeh i saw it. i thought it was great. i was never a take that fan either i was more new kids on the block . but 2 look at they way they were and how they are now, it was funny!

I was a huge NKOTB fan, I tried to get into Take That when New Kids finished but it just wasn't the same, to be honest i'm not embarrassed by liking them, they kept me out of trouble for years and i've still got the signed photos Joe sent me and the photo's of when my Mum & Dad took me to their home town in Boston (I nagged them alot to go!!) where I met his Dad!!!! Oh, happy memories :wink: Mind you, I never did marry Joe like I said I would! :lol:

I do also agree that the old Robster is mighty fine and certainly wouldn't say no (he probably would tho. looking at the state of me at the mo. :cry: :lol: :lol: )

Nicki.xx :D[[/quote]

lol nikki

I much prefered E17 than Take That. And i was more into raving then listening to pop music at that time.

good to see what they all look like now.

x

I just wanted to say......

I HAVE ROBBIE TICKETS!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member