Tadpole's little wriggler has arrived...

Tadpole

Reaction score
Olivia Jennifer Rose Knibb was born Monday 18th August 1.21am at home. She was born in the water pool after a 5 & 1/2 hour labour. I had a bit of a tear so had to go to hospital to be stitched but luckily it was more long than deep.

I can't quite believe she is here - I will post the full birth story when I can stop looking at her! I haven't been able to tear myself away. She is so beautiful. The pictures don't do her justice. I am totally in love...

ooh - she weighed 7lb 13

just born
justborn-1-1.jpg

12 hours
olivia1-1.jpg

Aw love - she's beautiful! That looks so like one of my just postbirth photos. Congratulations on your home birth - you did it! Enjoy your new baby girl Xxx

Valentine Xxx

Awww! Congratulations, she is gorgeous. Sounds like you had a fab birth too. Hello Olivia :wave: What did she weigh?

Massive congrats!! She beautiful! You both look so happy in that first pic!! :)

Congrats!! :hug:

Those pictures are so lovely.

Enjoy looking at your little bub - that feeling has just never gone for mmme!

x

ahhhh beautiful - so glad everything went well at home - lookin forward to reading your birth story at some point :D :hug: xxxx

AWW she is beautiful, congratulations to you both xx :hug: :clap:

Congratulations, she's gorgeous! Can't wait to hear your birth story, sounds like it went well :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS WHHHHHHHOOOOO HOOOOOOO :cheer: :cheer:
Well done hunny :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Welcome Olivia :wave: :wave: :D

congratulations.... you look so happy in that picture... makes me want mine.. NOW! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back