symtoms

sparky

Reaction score
Thought i'd share my symptoms before BFP, i was TTC ing for a while and was obsessed with symptoms.

We actually only BD'd once :shock: and it was prolly about Day 10 or so of my cycle, i'd been really poorly with a virus of the breastbone for a few weeks beforehand so nookie was the very last thing on my mind!.

Had terrible consitpation (still have good old progesterone!), really bad wind and the odd crampy style pain. My boobs got a wee bit bigger and firmer but didnt really hurt although my nipples did! Bleeding gums leading to the worlds dryest mouth and hot fluses...(so much to look forward to eh :rotfl: )

Onlt took the test when i was 10 days late, because i was convinced i would be dissapointed ASDA test line appeared very quickly then did a Clear Blue Digi the following day which confirmed it with the magic words!

Thought i'd share these...how about all the other JAN BFP's share their symptoms for our TTC buddies?

what a lovely idea! im late again!! was due on 2 days ago and still no af so no idea whats happening grrr!xx

CONGRATULATIONS THATS GREAT NEWS
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WITH MY LAST PREGNANCY I ONLY BD ONCE IN THE MONTH, CANT REMEMBER ANY SYMPTOMS THOUGH BUT CANT SAY I HAD THAT MANY ALL THE WAY THROUGH BOTH OF MY PREGNANCYS NEVER FELT SICK, NO SORE BOOBS ONLY CRAMPING WITH MY FIRST.

MY AF IS DUE ON MONDAY, AND FROM 4DPO I HAVE BEEN GETTING NIGGLY PAINS IN MY TUMMY REALLY LOW DOWN. ABOUT THREE DAYS AGO I HAD MILD CRAMPS BUT THEY HAVE GONE NOW JUST GETTING THE TWINGES, I NEVER GET CRAMPS UNTIL ABOUT THE SECOND DAY OF MY AF SO HOPING ITS A GOOD SIGN, ITS FUNNY CAUSE I LOVE FEELING THEM CAUSE IT JUST GIVES ME HOPE. MY BOOBIES FEEL SLIGHTLY HEAVIER BUT THIS COULD BE A SIGN OF AF :cry:

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back