symptoms???

LittleMissSunshine

Reaction score
Ok... in the last week i've had dizziness, a big increase in appetite (i'm hungry every couple of hours and also especially between midnight and 2am), i've been peeing a ridiculous amount, also had some cramping today, and i've been having cravings for meat and i'm a vegetarian! i missed 2pills in a row early last week, could these be very early signs of pregnancy? also how long do you think i should leave it before doing a test? be nice to hear from people who had early signs of pregnancy, thanks.

Hiya - i doubt you'd have those symptoms that early to be honest. Do a test when your next AF should be and see

those sound like symptoms I used to get before period. you should test around the time your period is due. I didn't get any symptoms apart from tiredness from a week after period was due.

Everyones diffrerent but it really is too early to be having symptoms

just read that you are 16, it really is very early for you to be wanting a baby, your very young, you should just have fun end enjoy yourself for a few years. you have your whole life ahead of you to settle down and have kids. ?You've said that you love your boyfriend vrey much and thats great but you need to realise the massive strain this will put on your relationship and things might not be as they seem before you hae a baby.
Im sorry to be harsh but look at it another way, think of that baby, can you support it financially? Its so unfair when people bring babys into this world when they cant provide for them. I know this is what you want now but when a baby comes along its never about your wants anymore its about that babys, you need to be able to give it everything that it wants to keep it safe, happy and healthy and if you cant do that you need to wait until you can. are you living with your oh with good jobs? will your family support you?
I wish you a life of happiness but if you have a baby make sure you can give it the same, you may love it more than anything in the world but its just not enough.

Hey

Firstly - If you ovulated around that time last week and had sex you wouldn't be enough dpo to be experiencing symptoms yet. Usually you wouldn't get symptoms until you're at least 9 dpo. I always symptom spot, so I know how you feel, my fingers are crossed every month!

Secondly - I felt I had to say something after the last comment was left...It is hard for those who have had to wait for ages for the right time to start ttc to hear of someone young wanting a baby seemingly unprepared but all the same I don't think it's really our place to judge, unless you ask for it. I may have wanted a baby at your age but thank goodness I waited! I now have a lovely husband and secure home and income however my life isn't perfect and I'm still rather young compared to others ...all I can say is I wish you all the best in doing the right thing....you know what that is...none of us on here can tell you. But you will get comments so be prepared!

Hun its probably a bt too early... I completely understand you wanting a baby, ive always wanted one, but this was an accident..

You should see the way peple look at me in the hospital - im 20, but admittedly i look about 16 - the staff really look own on me, and dont inform me of anything... thenurse look at me and start talking, because they think im a teenage pregnant.. it really humiliating, i hate it.. be careful with what you choose to do hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back