• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Symptoms.... Help !

lucylu87

Reaction score
Hi all, I am 36 + 5 today. Most of the day I've had lower back ache and feel like a pressure in my stomach. Can feel baby kicking but kind of feels like tight... its hard to describe. Been seen by midwife this morning (typically b4 any of these symptoms started ) . Just worried that might be signs of early labour ? Any help appreciated ! xx

Not sure but didn't want to read and run! It's hard to tell really as they could just be normal pregnancy things, but lower back ache is often the first sign apparently. Then again, it could just be due to weight of the bump?
You've only got 2 days till technically 'full term', so hang in there!! :p

not sure hun as this is my first time around but hope you feeling ok, keep us posted xx

if it were me i would keep an eye and if they get stronger or anything id just ring the delivery suite x

sounds like tightening I mentioned this to my mw and she said thats waht the cramping and backache is, I started to suffer from about 35 weeks plus, give the mw a ring tomorrow just for reassurance hun x

Thanks for your replies. The baby has literally not stopped moving since about 5 tonight. And my nesting instincts have proper set in.... im scared but excited at the same time. Still got back ache bt babys kicks and movements are actually hurting. No period like pains or anything just kind of tightness and pressure and then lots of movements. really strange.... Il give midwife a ring if its still like this tomorrow. Thanks again everyone.

Hi everyone... thought i would update you all on my symptoms... had lots of pains and niggles since the other night. got back ache and pressure in my stomach and every so often had period like pains...im figuring its just normal for this stage of my pregnancy or the start of something... had a little like pin head size bit of blood yesterday.... im confused as to whether I should do anything about it. my OH has got me worried saying that I shouldnt just be in pain and accept it ? is he right ? should i be worried about the baby ? what do u think i should do ? my OH is on nights at the moment so dont really wanna go hospital unless it really is something... sorry for the confusing msg.... hope you all make sense of it.

if it goes on through the night or gets to unbearable id ring delivery suite hun, better to be safe and get some advice than sit and worry,

good luck

xxx

thanks for ur reply. its been going on since wednesday night .....

oh id defo ring them then,

they might say come in, may just offer some advice over the phone, but personally im a bit of a worrier so would want to make sure everythings ok, (bearing in mind ive had nothing at all and im not 4days overdue, its poo, lol )

xxx

I rang the midwife and she said it sounded like it was either the start of something...... or it may just be that the baby is engaging further and further down.. all sounds like Im gonna have the baby early tho ! im scared... anyway, she told me to take two paracetamol and have an early night... i managed the paracetamol but the early night isnt really working.... oh well im definitely gonna try to sleep now. thanks for the help ladies. x

Hope your okay hun and things get a move on for you :) xx

Hope your feeling a bit better this morning, good descision to ring and ask, sure they don't mind, and can advice you when your not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back