Stinging Sensation in Lower Stomach!

kazlin

Reaction score
For the past two days I have had a different kind of feeling in my lower stomach (pubic area) which I can only describe as a stinging feeling.

I am getting sharp little digging pains quite frequently, but a constant sting as well. I wondered if it's when Dan moves his head from side to side. I'll ask at the hospital next Tuesday.

Also my boobs, although unrecognisable as mine now, haven't hurt much at all during pregnancy, well this week I'm getting sharp little digs, still not leaking though.

I was wondering if any of you had similar symptoms before going into labour?

I havent gone into labour yet...obviously..but also have these sharp pains, kinda feels like he is scratching the inside of my frog just above my pubic line....
:shock:

Boobies are ok, but nipples are untouchable :oops:

Yep, it is similar to a scratching feeling!

Thanks midna :D By the way, love the new pics in your signature, seed and pal...cute :lol:

I was having a good old push this morning as I had quite bad pains, turned out to be wind...of the worst kind :twisted:

Just a lot of hot air, hehehe! I'm still getting the pains but think it's just constipation. Just eaten a huuuuuuge bowl of Fruit and Fibre, so hopefully this might help! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back