Swollen ankles and feet

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
today i felt really strange and almost at the stage of exhaustion (i was only doing some filing) i couldnt stand up for very long. my feet swelled really badly with a big fluidy lump on one foot with all my veins standing out and my hands swelled up too.

i was just about to call the midwife but i checked my feet and hands and they had gone down again so I didnt bother calling. I have been fine since but the fluidy lump remains but is a bit smaller.

is this normal. i know swelling is a sign of pre-eclamsia, that is why i was gonna check with mw, but it suddenly seemed to dissapear.

I am so ready to go on maternity leave next week :cheer:

If it has been warm today where yiu are thats what can cause swelling, if your face swelled with it and you have blurred vision, flasing lights before your eyes or severe headaches.Then call your midwife.

probably mention it to her, and definately call straight away if it keeps happening.

Hi

I would mention it hun .
Sunday night i went to bed with the same thing , was much better when i woke up but my vision was blurry its all cleared up now though.
Maybe you did too much ??
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back