Swimming

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Harison is coming up to his 4 month jabs on the 12th Feb (A lil while to go yet) & we would like to take him swimming the week after, so OH gets paid on Weds :cheer: & i would like to buy Harry a swim suit but i'm not sure where to look & what kind to buy? any help would be appreciated

Thankyou in advance
Mica

Jakob has a 'konfidence' wetsuit but i cant remember the website, probably konfidence.com im sure if you google it, it will come up :)./.

i got nathan some little swimming trunks from mothercare they have a plastic lining so they catch any accidents. adams and woolworths sell them too.

cassi said:
Jakob has a 'konfidence' wetsuit but i cant remember the website, probably konfidence.com im sure if you google it, it will come up :)./.

PP you really must get one of these .... i take ellis swimming once a week and he stays sooooo toasty warm in this little suit. he looks so cute too.

I would worry when they are tiny cos the water is a bit chilly but has never got cold.

xxxxx

Yes Konfidence sell the cheapest ones. I think mine (or should i say finlay's) was £17.50 delivered. Came the next day too.

ditto what Keeley said, Otisgoes swimming once a wk as well in his little trunks and he's fine, he's completely oblivious to it all and yawns half way through but he seems to enjoy it none the less :roll:
Good luck and hope your LO enjoys it just as much!

hehehe just like the ones I got for Otis and bless him he looks soooo cute in them! Enjoy hun lets us know how you get with the swimming, Otis is enjoying - I guess as he doesn't cry he just looks around and let's everything just pass him by :roll: !!!! Silly sausage :lol:

Daggers what size did you get (sorry to trash your post chick) i got alfie the large ones 6 months to 14 months as hes 17lb 10 and a big lad, do you think theyll be too big?

I'm sure that will be fine, I got Otis the 4-8 months if I remember correctly, however I do use I Little Swimmers nappy underneth. So if it to big you could try do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back