• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Swimming

leanne1b

Reaction score
Didn't know where to put this. just a proud parent moment!
I took my 7 month old swimming for the first time today, he cried getting out and didn't care if water got in his face, yay! Just a big bath to him lol.
But my proudest bit was my daughter. We've taken her swimming a bit since she was about 6 mo ths old, but always was with a rubber ring. Booked her on a short swimming course a month ago. Just half hour for 5 days, and it's made mr and her mch more confident!
She swam 4 lengths with just arm bands today. And one time she swallowed water, I lifted her to the side, she coughed a bit, and said okay again!
I was so happy as I thought shed be scared after that!
Xx

Awwww bless him and :yay: :yay: for your daughter!

x

That's really good bless her!
I can't wait to take charley swimming for the 1st time!!

:yay: :yay: Cahal loves swimming too, so glad you all had a nice time :)

oh well done , two results in the pool then, amazing how suddenly they just start getting more confident, those intensive courses are great upping the time in the pool.

I am yet to take Devon swimming, but not in any hurry yet as we are working on the older ones swimming at the moment and don't fancy the juggle in the pool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back