sweep tomorrow

jolene

Reaction score
oooooooo got my sweep in the morning. Dont care how uncomfortable it is as long as it works.

Been getting loads of pains this evening. They were quite regular but have slowed down alot now.

Hopefully they have done something to help the midwife even if they havent turned into anything xx

good luck tomo!!

hope it starts something off for you! :hug:

ooooh good luck hun hope it works, you will have to tell me all the gory details as i will be in friday having one done.

Good Luck!! I had a sweep with my 2nd, My eldest wasn't even one yet and not walking so I was really struggling with a mammoth sized tummy carrying him around!!

I found the sweep to be nothing like I expected! It wasn't painful for me, not even uncomfortable just a strange sensation (think, deep penetration in love making, if that helps) I kept my whole body very relaxed and breathed deeply, i think if you don't tense up it must be more comfortable, think having an injection with tensed muscles, that is sore but loosen up and it won't be!!

I went into labour within 24 hours BTW!! It seemed to work for me!! Wishing you lots of easy labour vibes :D

Good luck hun, im also due for my sweep tomorrow!! :cheer: :cheer: im already dilated and thinned so looks like im having my baby tomorrow fingers crossed it works for us both :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back