Sweep

jayx2

Reaction score
Well I have my membrane sweep at 930 tomorrow morning which I'm not really looking forward to if its meant to be quite uncomfortable but willing to try anything to get this little guy out here has anyone had theirs yet, how did they find it & any success stories ??

I had a sweep mon and one yesterday, the pain is intense but it goes straight after. I just feel a bit bruised down there now. I'm losing mucas stuff so it does work x

good luck babe..let me know all the details as ive got one tmro xxxx

Thanks girls :) just back from sweep wasn't as bad as I'd worked myself up for was uncomfortable but as long as you breathe through it its actually okay after a min .... Sooo I'm 2cm dilated she could feel his head :shock: & my waters in front so I've to go back for another one on Sunday & if no progress induction is next Saturday :) x

Hope something starts for u! I have a sweep booked for Monday if my little monkey has engaged!

I hope it works for you hun.

I was advised to lay on my side at night as it could cause the waters to go but no joy for me

Fingers crossed it works and your on your way to holding your little man soon

It gets really frustrating every day you go over dont it xx

Hope it works for you :) I have one booked for my due date 6th march not looking forward to it so I'm going to try everything in the meantime to get things going

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back