Surf Kite stroller

Haven't seen these before, not quite sure on how it looks. My friend has a Zapp and loves it. She hasn't found it a problem that it doesn't recline. She has a Buzz too like you, and uses that when she's walking. She says the Zapp is great for her small car. Hope that helps :D

i was looking at this pram in my local pram centre the other day, they do it in a fab colour pink, but the wheels look soooo crappy.

You know those cheapie 15 prams that people get for going on hols, that you dont expect to work, there like that! in my opinion 75 is a hell of a lot of money for something like that!

bearing in mind you can get a quinny zapp on ebay for 107 delivered from germany, id get the zap, its miles ebtter in comparison

I had a go on one of these and found it a bit flimsy if I'm honest. It wasn't very solid and even the shop assistant said that it wasn't designed for lasting a long time.

princess_h said:
if im honest it scares me

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have gone right off it now!!!! Thanks girl, still with QUinny Zapp or Britax Verve...going to test drive them both soon

O MY there was one outside the doctors today :shock:

:talkhand: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back