• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supermarket Trollies...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
What age did you put your child in the seat that flips out (iykwim!) instead of the baby seat ones?

The reason I ask is that James is WAY to big for the baby seats now but i feel weird putting him in a flip down one cos you usually see toddlers in them. He can sit up on his own now no problem so Im not worried he may flop particularly....

I just dont really have another option cos i need a big shop so cant push a buggy round AND a trolley but as I say, he is too big for the baby seats...

the only other thing i can do is set up a shop online but ive never done it before so i know it will take aaaages and i love going food shopping too! :oops:

Thank you ladies!

I have never heard of the material thing before Mid, and ideas where I can get one from?

If not I will take a blanket just in case. :D

Im really excited to take hi now and sit my big boy up in a trolley..how sad am I?! :lol:

cooool! Thanks ladies! How out of it am I not knowing that these things exist?!

Ive just bid on Lisas link cos its in the UK and ends soon so hopefully will arrive quickly.
:cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Jake was about 5/6 months old, I always had to take my coat off and roll it up over the bar as he used to fall to sleep nd would his his head :?

£35 bloody heck lol!

Im dreading putting Lily in the big seat lol I dont want her to grow up :rotfl: How sad am I!

yey i won that ebay one that lisa put up for £1.69!!!!!! Bargain!!!! :cheer:

ThNKS LISA!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
:dance: :dance:

Evie will only go in the big seat these days...she squeals with excitement all the way round the shop!

I pack her in using my handbag and her little food/bottle bag which I always have with me :lol:

Yeah I put her in when she could sit up too. But she doesn't stay in it for a long. Now she wants to walk and push the trolley holding on to the bar at the bottom. Takes us aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages to get round the shops.

If he can sit up on his own then now thrn Jen! when you pop him in show him how to hold onto the trolley too as it steadies them abit!
Ive found shoppig much easier now i can put my pair into a double seated trolley and there so funny when there fighting over what goes in trolley! :rotfl:

Well it went really well for the first 15 minutes. He was sat there all proud of himself as if it say "what a big boy I am!". Then after 15 mins he decided he was bored and started screaming so i spent the rest of the trip carrying him whilst attempting to push the bloomin trolley. As a result i have come home and forgotten half of what i went for...typical bloomin male hates shopping!!

Think Im gonna admit defeat and start shopping on line....

Same problem as me. She won't stay in very long. It's a bit of a hassle but better when she is walking (but only marginally!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back