• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sunshinestars pregnancy at 22 weeks

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Im feeling great at the moment, im 22 weeks today, and have been feeling baby move now for approximatly 4 weeks, its great you can see it doing circles and everything.. fab..
I was lucky i havent suffered with any kind of morning sickness this time around wahoo

glad you hear you're feeling good! enjoy every moment :hug:

Glad you haven't been suffering with sickness, I wasn't too bad with it either really. Enjoy what's left of T2 you'll be over to the home stretch in T3 before you know it! xx

aww i hope not, dont want the time to go too quick, although so far it has, i remember finding out i was pregnant at only 4 weeks, and now im 22, argh where does the time go... I love being pregnant lol.. want to stay there, lmao..

Hi

aww how great is that glad your having a good pregnancy so far
Katrina

I'm glad you are having an enjoyable pregnancy. Long may it continue. :hug:

I know what you mean about the time rushing by. Seems only the other day I was thinking "could I be pregnant?" and now there's no doubt about it! LOL

well feeling great hasnt gone that far, woken up this morning to horrendous heart burn, feels like my insides are on fire.. is there any thing i can take, never suffered before so this is a first for me, at the moment im drinking milk which seems to help for all of 10 mins.. :?

HI Fiona,

I grew up in Grimsby - not been back for a long time...! I hear it has changed a lot.

Welcome to the forum and hope you continue to enjoy your pregnancy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back