Summer hasn't done a wee properly for days!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
She is drinking what she normally does but her nappy which always fills
up pretty quick seems to be fairly dry with just a tiny bit of wee and her wee smells a bit
which it never has before.
She has had a cold over the last two days but I can't see how that would
stop her doing wee wee's!
Me and my Mum have an incurable genetic kidney disease and I am worried Summer
might have it but she doesn't seem to have many of the symptoms.

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

I honestly don't know hun but do you think it might be worth asking for some tests for the same thing you and your Mum have? Would they not offer these to you anyway since it seems to be hereditary?

Maybe visit the docs and check she is ok hun. Let us know how she gets on :hug: :hug:

I have made an appointment for Summer to see the doc tomorrow morning so hopefully they will find out then.
I'm having a scan on my kidneys done on friday to see how far a long this kidney disease is so I wonder if I could ask the doctor to get Summer a scan for the same time.
I think she might have a urine infection and you do get that with bad kidneys.
Oooh I'm so worried! :(

I hope she is alright. Will keep checking to see when you update this thread. All the best at the doctors.

Hope she will be fine :hug: Let us know how the appointment goes :hug:

hey hun, Ava had a Urine infection a couple of months ago, her symptoms were a 40o temp and her wee smelt funny, almost stronger than usual.... i didnt notice her nappies being any dryer though! Hope you get on ok at docs let us know how she is xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back