3year old with diahrea (tmi)

becks20

Reaction score
Sorry girls but my daughter has had bad diahrea for over a week now possibly nearly 2. Nearly everytime she goes a wee she does a bit of watery poo too. and she says she has a tummy ache then goes toilet and its watery.

She is still eating loads like normal and shes still herself just she asks for toilet more.

Anyone know what it could be? I dont want to take her Dr`s as she is fine in herself and the drs is really hard to get an appointment x

Maybe she just had a tummy bug And it's just the end coming out of her zander had it for like three weeks the once and was ok try giver her bananas there binding x

Thanks, lucky i brought some yesterday lol. I remembered this morning that shes back at nursery tomorrow and didnt no if to send her or not as she hasnt got the hang of wiping yet and her nursry wont do things like that as they promote independance :/ x

might not be the same thing but monty had it few wks ago and it just wouldnt go had i for over 2 wks and like your like girl he was fine in himself and eatting and drinking so I took him to the doc's, she said when childrens sometime get a tummy bug dairy feeds it so everytime he had milk cheese yog, etc he was feeding the bugs in his tummy stopping it from going away so she told me to cut them out for a wk and after about two days he was fine I give him till the end of the wk and everything was ok after that.

You should go to chemist they might be able to give you something to give her x

I remember when my little man has this for over 3 weeks!! I have a good friend who is a pharmacist, he recommended cutting out all dairy.. as someone already said it feeds the bug. And give them lemonade.... yes lemonade, it hydrates them and the sugar gives them the energy they need. Also i swear by paediactric Kaolin, ask at chemist for it, its great for upset tummies & runny bottoms. :) Hope she feels better soon. xxx

I cut her out of dairy for 3days then the school gave her milk!!! :( but it worked its all gone now she has a UTI :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back