• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Summer 2006 mummies

Tan

Reaction score
:wave: Hello to all of you

Just wondering if and when you're going back to work and if you want to etc.

I'm due back at the start of January at the start of the new school term and I don't want to go back at all. Part of that is i'm a bit fed up with my job but also I don't want to miss out on stuff with Isabelle :(

Wish we could afford for me not to work.I'm only going back part time initially, just afternoons I think although I haven't actually asked work yet.

Tan x

I am starting back on the 15th Jan - though again part time, Mon - Thurs reducing my hours to 30 per week.

HI Tan,

How are u and Isabelle?

my 6 months paid is up at the beginning of december, i was going to go back at the end of jan to get christmas over with!

I really dont want to leave Olivia, and its going to be hard to arrange child care so im considering not going back untill she is a little older!

DF and i have talked about it and we are pretty sure we can manage on his wage! In the mean time he is looking for a better paid job so i can stay at home longer :D !

I only get 4months full pay. I will be on SMP shortly :-(, that is going to really hurt especially as it will be just before christmas when we lose my wage and we have to pay the first nursery month by the 15th Dec, argh!

Hi Tan and everyone.....hope all is well?? and enjoying your little ones!

We are still in Spain and i left my job here before i had Mia, so i wont be going back before we are due to move back to the Uk on the 1st March. we could possiably manage on DH wage once we are at home, but by the time Mia is 1 i'm going to look for some part-time work.

Amy xx

I'm hoping to not have to go back to work - presently probably due to go back around March :? . If I do I'll only go back part time (3 days a week max), however I'm keeping my fingers crossed that OH's business will pick up to the point where I can work with him from home part time as well as doing some therapy treatment (I'm a qualified Reflexologist and Indian Head massage therapist). We'll see what happens in the New Year and make a decision then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back