suffering from anxiety :(

Cixes

Reaction score
I have been a bit stressed out lately with bills, debts, the kids, my marriage etc and for the past few days i have had these waves of pain in my tummy (my stomach area) this morning i just sat and cried cause i didn't know if i could cope with another day of pain, thats when i realised that its anxiety that i am suffering from! I really need to stop worrying and just chill out!

Any ideas on how i can do this?

I suffer from anxiety attacks all the time. You need to try and relax (easier said then done) have some time out for you doing something you want to do, even if that's a long bath or something as simple as that. The other thing is when you feeling like that try and find something else to do / think about, try and keep your mind busy so to speak?? its horrible aint it darling :hug: :hug:

I have just had a bath and a lie down i am going to cook a nice meal for us tonight and try to chill!

No i still have the stomach pains :( worried its something else, i will go see G.P if its not any better tomorrow but to be honest my stress is getting worse!

Hi ya,

How are you feeling now? I too suffer with anxiety, I think the trick is distraction!! Find something to do, keep busy and try your best to relax. I have found my anxiety is better since being pregnant as I have a massive reason to not want to feel anxious and tense.

I agree with a nice bath, perhaps read a book if you can and try and think of positive things. As for your tummy pain, check with MW as her reasurrance will probably help a great deal to remove the anxiety.

Hope you are feeling better now hun :hug:

I am a born worrier - I am always anxious or worried about something, whether it's one thing or another and sometimes suffer from insomnia because of that as well as heartburn. My pregnancy for example has made me realise that I might feel isolated from everyone while caring for my child and even that thought makes me feel so guilty... I know I am so lucky and that my baby is the greatest and most precious gift ... :wall:

I find that reading a good book helps take my mind off things, even confiding in a good friend may help - it works for me (sometimes :lol: ). Friends have a way of making you look at your situation from a totally different perspective.

Anyway sorry for the long reply and I hope you are feeling better now :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back