Suddenly sleeping loads!

Bubalu

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't complain but I'm a bit worried. Eleanor usually doesn't sleep much in the day but sleeps through the night. for the last couple of days, she's slept most of the time...just waking to sleep and then falling to sleep again. When she's awake, she seems alert and gurgles / smiles etc. Another thing that concerns me is that she hasn't done a poo for 6 days now. She's mainly breastfed with about 10oz formula a day. Is this all 'normal' for an 11 week old - whatever that is?

She could just be having a growth spurt so is more tired than normal

Finlay slept more today than normal but we would out thats cos he has another tooth :lol:

If she is happy and alert when she is awake, I wouldn't worry. C often still has very sleepy times - usually I think when she is fighting off a cold or something. babies are so good at knowing exactly what they need.

I know b/f babies can go for quite a while without a poo (although C never went more than a couple of days) but if it continues into next week I would mention to the HV - but don't worry in the meantime - my book says they can go to 10 days!

Jaeda also does this at times.
Don't worry its normal hun :hug:
She will be awake on day then sleep all the next day but also smily when awake.
These are the days to take advantage of and rest as much as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back