Suddenly scared...

scooby88

Reaction score
I have been so excited since my BFP on 31st May but all of a sudden these past few days Ive all of a sudden become really quite scared and nervous. Am I ready to become a Mum? Will having a baby have a negative effect on my relationship? Am I going to be able to cope mentally? I dont know why Im having these negatives feelings all of a sudden...

I think it's such a huge thing in someone's life bound to be scared Hun. I don't mind admitting I'm terrified. Keep thinking how will I cope and will I be a good mum etc

Me toooooooooo im so anxious, im not exctied yet, im just overthinking everything and feeling crap so doubting myself! I think its normal for some people, i feel guilty for having the thoughts though

Aww, scooby.

I think everyone has those kind of thoughts, feelings and worries. Growing a whole new human being is a huge task, then knowing that you are responsible for your baby for forever is a huge under taking. I think it is only natural to have some wobbles and to wonder how you will cope, what will it be like, will things be OK. Don't feel bad for feeling that way or wondering those things, there will be lots of ups and downs, lots of challenges and adventures. But one way or another it will all be OK.

Thanks Ladies. I feel rotten today. Sooo achey and tired. My left leg for some reason is absolutely killing me. I have been on such a high since I found out, I suppose im just having a few down days. Hopefully get back to my usual chirpy self soon. On the plus side I got my first nursery purchase yesterday, a rocking chair which I plan to sand down and paint white :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back