• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

such a crap day and im so down

prettypenguin

Reaction score
Sorry for being so depressing for what seems like all the time girls.

I'm currently crying in the bath, Charlie is on/off crying in bed, and i just feel like putting my head under the water until he shuts up cause all I've heard since 6am this morning is him whinging. Bar about an hour and a half where he has had sleeps.

Firstly this morning we were meant to be going swimming but as there's no bus route there I walk it, it takes me 40/50 mins to get there, and usually we get in for the last half hour. So when I was near there I realised I hadn't packed milk so nipped in the shop to get a carton and Charlie started screaming like he does every time we go into any shop. And when I left the shop I would have had 20 mins swim time, including getting undressed and its 4.10 no matter what time you get there so I just couldn't be bothered.

Went into town to meet a friend and we were just chatting, walking trying to get him to sleep in the pram as he was shattered, he wasn't having any of it. So we went to Asda cafe, ordered food and he was screaming in the Que, finally got a table n I realised that as I am a massive knob that I'd left his swim nappy on and not changed it to a proper nappy so he'd soaked all his pants and all I had were his swim shorts so changed him to that.

Had about a mouthful of food and he kept grabbing beans and wiping them on his top so I put him back in the pram and he started whinging again so I said let's just go.

He carried on whinging the whole time no mater what,

Awwww hun, what an awful stressful day, I guess he might going through the awful teething phase? Is there no one that can take him for a couple of hours to give you a break now again? Really feel for you, hugzzzz

* so we went to mine where he had half an hour and then whinged some more.

He has been so bad lately screaming when tired or when he wants to get out of his car seat or pram and I just dont know what to do. I tried to just ignore him today, lie him back a little and put his dummy in, he spat it out and I thought he'd wear himself out and he just didn't and I felt so annoyed cause I couldn't hear what my friend was saying and I was just generally embarrassed as it sounded like I was murdering him.

The answer would be to stay at home and never go out but im fed up of looking at this stupid house, I'm beginning to hate it and I'm beginning to lose motivation about going out and I feel like i constantly look a mess with my stupid flat hair that's so thin it looks like gollums lol. I feel a massive mess and just want to sort myself out.

Another answer would be to get someone to mind him every time I go out to town or to mwet a friend but people wanna see him too and in a way I feel a bit stubborn, like why should he get his own way all the time he needs to get used to it, I prob go to town about once a fornight at the most and I'm gonna need to go in shops so he has to lump it. In the meantime I get all embarrassed and feel like my head is going to explode :(

Bad, bad day.

Sorry about the split post, oh came in moaning cause I put too much fish food in the tank and ita making the tank and water grotty.

Back to my bath.

Charlie's back to whinging after 15 mins of quiet :l

Awwww hun, what an awful stressful day, I guess he might going through the awful teething phase? Is there no one that can take him for a couple of hours to give you a break now again? Really feel for you, hugzzzz

Thanks, I don't know I honeslty feel so hopeless and crap cause I don't know whats wrong, he has his 2 bottom teeth and has for about a month at least so I thought it'd stop bothering him by now. My mum had him last friday and yesterday and he played up for her all day. It's not so much the break I just feel trapped like I can't take him out where theres loads of people or in shopping centres or in shops, he immediatley cries even if i just nip in for milk or something.

Also, if I eat anything he has to have some or he screams. He screamed in town today cause i bought some crisps and he couldn't have any, after a few mins I gave him a rice cake and he threw it and looked at my crisps crying so I just left him to cry, tough sh*t.

I feel like I've brought him up wrong already cause I know it sounds mean but hes just been such a spoilt brat today I just felt like ringing oh and dumping him in OHs work but that wouldn't go down well lol. X

Awwwww Hun , big hugs and I hope your ok. It's horrible when they cry none stop ruby has been like this lately as she has been unwell and it's horrible , it's even worst when your out as you feel like people are judging you. Sometimes the only ways can settle ruby is by going for a walk in her pram to the park xxx

See, he's weird as ill take him for a walk round the streets I live on and he's fine, anything like shops or shopping centres or places where lots of people are and he hates it. Typical man! I'd understand if I Hung around in town all day every day but I don't I try and avoid it x

Things will get better Hun , might not seem like it now but they will and he sounds like a typical man where the shops are concerned lol x

Oh what a horrible day! Its so hard to know what to do when they scream like that. Does he get uncomfortable in his pram? Do you have a toy on it to distract him? Kynon screams a lot when he wants my food to, I have to sneak crisps and chocolate! Not sure what to suggest, I would say baby wear him but I know your pregnant so might be uncomfortable for you?

Sorry to hear this. I had a shit day with Evie yesterday and the crying and grouchiness really got me down, but today she's been lovely, so maybe tomorrow he'll surprise you? xxx

Have you tried a sling or wrap chick? maybe he wants to be up and looking at everything if he knows he is in a busy place? I have no clue mind just thought i would throw that in there! Hope things get better hun xxxx

Sorry its been such a tough day! U r doing so well coping with being pg and having tough time with LO! U r braver than me as I tend to stay home or leave where I am if Ethan kicks off- seems silly but I get embarrassed and don't wanna b judged! ....I haven't really got any other suggestions other than what the girls have said about sling or pram toys but if he has a lovey or comforter that could help I guess????
Really hope u have a better day tomorrow xxx

Last edited:
:hugs:

Sorry he has played up for you hun!

I put your name down for the baby sensory next Thursday so if your still up for it I'll pick you up and he can see all the other babies and cause mayhem in the nursery lol. He will have fun and I'll put money on it knackering him out and he will sleep after it!! If you both enjoy it they have baby yoga etc their too that I fancy trying x

Thanks everyone, I could wear him but he's not very cuddly and be prob weighs about 24lbs now hes such a fatty! He faces out in the buggy and has toys, I always put the hood back so he can see if he's crying...I might nip to mothercare today to get some new toys. I change his pram ones lots but its what he's played with in the house. Sometimes it is cause he's tired but unless were outside in a quiet place he won't sleep.

Hopefully hes good today cause I'm taking him to soft play with my auntie, she knows what hes like though.

Yeah Lou still up for sensory :D if he plays up there I can hide lol x

If he is napping just half hour here and there I'm gonna guess that is what's up?! We went thru a stage with Will where he was groaning most of the day and when I started getting him down for more naps and longer naps he became a different baby.

If I'm going anywhere or seeing anyone I put him down for at least an hour before and then feed and change him so he's ready to go. If he wakes after just half an hour it sounds like u need to look at some resettling techniques xx

I'm going Mothercare today too to get Harlow some new toys! She seemed really entertained at your house with Charlies stuff! So going try get some stuff for her. Might see u ther :)

How you feeling this morning? X

Just read Pos's reply too. H was a cranky lil bugga too with only half hour naps! I've managed toget her to nap at 11 till 1 most days and she is like a different baby!

X

I really think that is the problem, Will would do 40 mins max and then moan most of the day. Where does Charlie nap? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back