Stupid Mother's Day!

mrspc

Reaction score
Witch arrived right on cue! Couldn't have waited til tomorrow could she? Can't believe another mother's day is here and still no bfp!

Trying to be positive: Really looking forward to the next cycle of ntnp and being relaxed. Going to focus on myself, do some exercise and get the garden done. Got loads of lovely plans for school hols too. Hopefully get hubby's SA done and we'll be more informed when we start ttc again.

Have a lovely mothers day with your families, ladies and let's not let it get to us today!!!

Xxxxx

Aww sorry to hear that :( the witch was due for me today too but turned up 2 days early, i had visions on getting my BFP and it being the best mothers day ever pfft who was i kidding lol! i hope we all get there by next mothers day xxx

Let's all have an AF party for those of us who started today and still no kids hehe.

*clink*

Ach, sorry mrspc. What timing! Your plans sound good though, it will be good to be more relaxed. Hugs Xxx

'Clink' indeed!! On another happy note, our friends have asked us to be god parents so I guess I am going to be a mother of sorts! Xxx

Sorry mrspc, hugs. This time next year a?? :) xxxx keep positive x

sorry hun, im due on anyday too.
half expected it to happened today.
the relaxed approach sounds good, bet u'll get caught then ;)
xx

'Clink' indeed!! On another happy note, our friends have asked us to be god parents so I guess I am going to be a mother of sorts! Xxx

aww that is nice, being a godparent is quite an honour!

get a few wines down ya tonight hun...cheers :wink: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back