stupid hair dye. grrr and sob

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I have naturally blonde hair but i dyed it brunette a long time ago and then dyed it back blonde but i could never match my natural blonde so i always get roots showing through.

So today i thought i'd buy a slightly darker blonde and try and match my roots.

BIG MISTAKE

I now have grey hair. Actually greyish greeny hair and i have no idea why!

i'm so sad :(

It's so awful i've sent matt to tescos for pre-lightener and blonde colourant.

im devastated :(

i actually sobbed :(

i dont think youll ever match your roots colour hun as im sure when ou dye your hair blonde roots will always come threw darker,
my sister has ginger hair yet when she dyes it blonde the roots come threw brown :?
im the same my roots will come threw almost black yet im a light brown natrauly
:hug: :hug:
xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Would it not be worth going to the hairdresser's to get it sorted out professionally? Highlights are often a good way to grow roots out without it looking too obvious, well, I have mine done every 5 months only :rotfl:

Oh Suzie :hug: I am sure you will get it sorted. To be honest I agree with Bex as you have to be careful with keep lightening (bleaching) your hair.

Let us know how you get on :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
luckily i saw the funny side this morning :)

2 more hair dyes later (and a LOT of conditioner) i'm normal (hahahahah) next time i'm going to a hairdressers! lol.

I'm now a colour which to me looks like i am naturally so yay! i have photos of before and after so will post them when i get a chance

aww hun :hug: I know exactly how you feel. Im naturally blonde.....then got boread and dyed it brown, then i dyed it black, THEN decided i wanted to be blonde again........the amount of times my hairs been bright orange with white roots while i was trying to get back to being blonde. I cried while OH laughed at my clown hair :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Glad you got yours all sorted. xxx

Its why I avoid a one colour all over dye job and get lowlights in about 3 colours that blend in with my own hair colour. Only down side is I pay £130 for them :lol: :shock: But then as I've not had my hair coloured in years now and its all natural I'm not any more broke :roll:

I'm glad you got it sorted...theres nothing worse than that, when i was in school i was obsessed with dying my hair mainly bleaching so that i could put a bright colour over the top...and then i decided that i wanted to bleach my eyebrows...we won't go there :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid
Back