stuck on my 4th boys name

Riot_Grrrl

Reaction score
hiya well i'm having my fourth baby boy and we have run out of names but i'm really 'feeling'
Tommy-Lee
our surname is Allen...please be honest :D thanx a lot xx

Are you a motley crue fan? I would personally go for a name that isnt someone famous but go with what you feel is right to call him :)

reminds me a bit of pammys ex, or husband cant keep track wuts his name, is that tommy lee ?!?!

Thats the only thing that puts me off, iv been like this the whole way through, my oh says what about *bladiblah* n i say ohh no dnt like that there was this right bitch at my school called that, or not seth cus its from the oc, id always imagine them growing up a geek !

Plus Oh has 2 brothers, n theyve all got at least one middle names so thats alot of names already taken, guess its the same with all your best names already being used lol !!

yes i am a motley crue fan-ish :oops: ..ok then what about Elijah- Eli for short

lol that ish blatently means ur in the fanclub !!! I think Elijahs gorgeous !!!!

Only famous person i can think of with that names elijah wood and hes soo sweet and cute and lovely !!! Plus Eli's a pretty cool short/nickname !!

What are your other boys called?

On my boy short list at the mo are:

Charlie
Dylan
Edward
Freddie

I do like Elijah/Eli, or maybe just Tommy on it's own rather than with the 'Lee' on the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back