• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Struggling :'(

Emmamb

Reaction score
Just laid and had a cry to dh,I'm so fed up at the moment. I'm 10 weeks pg and am unbelievably tired,I'm sure I was never this tired wiv my last 3 babies...but my 3yr old us a bit of a handful and I just felt like I couldn't cope with him today,mainly due to lack of sleep which then meant I had no energy to entertain him and give him all the attention he needs. He's run me ragged this aft and I've lost my temper wiv him a few times..,I'm hopin il get some sleep tonight and tomorrow will b a better day.

Sorry but had to let off some steam xx

Aw x big hugs x I was spoilt really in first tri as, although I felt like I'd been hit by a bus, had severe nausea and was so tired I could of slept for 23 hours and still wanted more, OH was jobless at the time and was able to take over the childcare for me x x I can't imagine how hard I would have found it otherwise x x lots of hugs x x

Ahh you poor thing. I dont have any other children apart from the one brewing lol, and i am sleeping a hell of a lot more than normal, i had two jobs and i had to give one up because i began to get exhausted and depressed a little, just got to stick together! im the same gone as you, lets just hope this passes in the next few weeks xx

Awwww hun yes I know what you mean my neice has run me ragged and I totally sympathise. xxx

Thats not good is it I am constantly tired and i am starting to feel so down because of it and i dont have any other kids to look after so good only knows how your coping!

I hope you get some rest soon x

Feel a bit better this mornin and my sobs at childminder this mornin so can get some sleep I hope...then got a mountain of housework to tackle xx

Hi, ive just joined the site, so all a bit new to me!

Im 6 weeks pregnant with my first and can totally sympathise with the feeling of sheer exhaustion. It must be really difficult with other children to look after too. I work in childcare, so have found work a real struggle with the tiredness. Have started to suffer with nausea throughout the day too, it tends to come over in waves. Has anyone struggled with their hormones?? mine are all over the place, can feel pretty down some days, to the point where I just dont want to do anything, then other days not so bad. Its so frustrating feeling like this, as me and my husband are so excited about this baby, but I justcant seem to lift my mood some days, finding it quite hard. Would love to hear from anyone experiencing similar feelings XX

aww emma *hugs* all i can say is (and im sure u know after having babbies before)- it does get better, i remember feeling exactly the same as u and even though the tiredness is still bad, its nothing compared to that awful tri one feeling! hope u feel better soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back