• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Struggling to breathe :0(

Ally1979

Reaction score
My hayfever has gotton worse overnight and i have been up every 2 hours to take inhaler and am now quick running out of ventolin. I phoned maternity unit who said it was 100% safe to use inhaler and am now waiting for emergency Dr to call me back to see if they can help :(

i too have been suffering badly with asthma hayfever and waking upin the night tho definately not to the extent u r- wishing that u feel lots better soon xx

:hug: Oh dear, i hope your ok! Ive got bad hayfever too so i can sympathize although yours sounds very very bad! Let us know how you are soon x

Am back from A&E with steroids which i am not happy about but the Dr said i am doing more harm to the baby if i dont take them as my Oxygen level was 80 something % and my pulse was 118.
It is apparently only a mild steroid so fingers crossed will not do any damage to bambino. Am very tired and hot so sat with feet up relaxing x

glad everything ok, i have asthma and just waiting for something like this to happen to me! touch wood i have been fine so far this year.

Hopefully the steroids will kick in quick for you hun. I took an moderate asthma attack at about 10 wks & I was put on steroids for 7 days and was worried about taking them but they cleared it up.

Just relax & take it easy :hug:

Sorry to hear what a day you've had hun, :hug: Hope the steroids kick in and help you a bit soon.
Take care,
Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back