Stretching Pains and Weeing - QUESTIONS!

DebbieM

Reaction score
Anyone else here still suffering or that remembers still suffering from stretching pains/cramps at 14 weeks +? They're doing my head in and I always worry when I get them. They go from my lower belly and sides, down to my groin and my back and arghhhh... they just make me miserable! I thought we were over and done with these now..

Also, I thought that the baby would have lifted by now and taken some of the relief off of my bladder but I need to wee all the time still! Today has been terrible - although, I have drank a fair bit I guess as it's been very humid here.

haha , i think it must be this week , hurrendous cramps and actual tummy ache ! wich ive took to be growing pains too !

ive had some releif from weeing at night , down to twice not 3 :rotfl:

what we like :rotfl: how many more weeks lol

You ALWAYS make me feel better girl! I'm so glad you're suffering too! :rotfl: Just kidding! No but honestly, if I know you're going through it too it must be ok. How weird AGAIN though - same thing, same day, same week LMAO

i did her baby hd growth spurt this week , i think mine must be huge now :rotfl:

My stretchy pains stopped around 15 weeks from what i can remember but they have started again in the past few weeks, its pretty normal due to how much your ligaments are having to stretch.

Try not to worry hun :hug: as far as weeing goes its pain in the bum isnt it!

I still need to pee all the time :( Last night was the 1st night since BFP that I slept right through. Panicked when i saw it was light in case I'd pee'd the bed.....all clear though thank god!!

I never saw alot of people mentioning stretching pains much on here so i thought i was the only one suffering.. :cry: My midwife told me at last appointment that theyshould eas around 24 weeks. Not a great consolation since I was only 16 wks then LMAO.. well it can always be worse I guess !

Try those pelvic floors hun, oh and the other exercise physio gave me was to lie flat on the back and gently clench buttocks for a few seconds and unclench.. (you can actually feel this throughout your pelvis/lower back and should strengthen it.) Hope it all gets better for you! :hug:

i have had serious growing pains, and i need to wee all the time, but last time i remember needing to wee alot throughout whole pregnancy. think it just get worst.

I have a big fat pain in my groin since last night and often I have found that if I stand with my weight on my left leg and sniff, I'm fine. If I stand with my weight on my right leg and sniff, I get a huge pain in my back and feel like someone has stabbed me.

I briefly asked my sister tonight at dinner if she had ever suffered from the pain I have in my thigh/groin and her face fell... her reply was "yes, with SPD".

I have never known SPD like it in my life. My sister went to hell and back with it and still suffers now. Please, please, please don't let me have it too :(

Yes... when your 8 year old says to you... "you have to pee AGAIN???" you know you might just pee a lot...

As for the stretching pains you tend to get them on and off throughout your pregnancy... and when you don't, you're HUGE and uncomfortable anyways... :rotfl:

LOL, pregnancy is fun. The books don't tell you all of this stuff.. I wonder why! LOL

yep i'm still gettiing them and i'm 21 weeks today :shock: , had them only just the other night, culdn't get comfy, my tummy was just aching and sometimes when i cough, well lets just say it bloody hurts like hell.

im dreading bump getting so big and i have to stop sleeping on my belly, that made my pregnancy so hard last time, i find great comfort lying on my front and cuddling my pillows :cry:

pregnancy just one thing after the other, at least with my new carpel tunnel treatment i should avoid it this time, just hope my SPD isnt as bad. trying to get in and out of a car was a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back