Stretch marks

charlie26

Reaction score
A question for ladies with stretch marks, after the birth and your bells returned to normal what happened to your stretch marks? I think I've just found my first one and feel like crying. C

They dont go away :( they just fade to silvery lines over time xx

Yep, not even surgery can make then disappear but they will completely fade. In time you will be proud of them. They will be your proud mummy marks, or at least that's how most of the girls say that they feel :)

Mine look even worse now then they did while I was pregnant! Very noticable and purple at the moment. Only gave birth about 7 weeks ago though

Do u have a lot Rachel ? How fast did they start appearing from when u found ur 1st one? Xx

I found my first one at 38 weeks! thought I was going to get away with it but the little bugger then decided to be 2 weeks late. I don't have many but two little patches either side of my belly button. they just appear overnight but everyone is different. I had quite a few old stretchmarks from where I gained weight and they have all faded to silver lines so I wouldn't worry too much about them. I think getting a small amount of sun on them helps too? not too much as they will be more prone to burning though

I had one purpley one whilst i was pregnant thought Id done quie well then my belly went down and i found more?! Suppose they will fade intime but im not too bothered about them to be honest, my war wounds and something to be proud of! :) I was religious with oils and butters too!! LOL

I have loads and I think they're beautiful it shows that my belly was once where my baby lived where I carried and fed her. Be proud of them they show your greatest ever achievement :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

i gpt loads on the top of my legs but they didnt appear until i was 35 weeks. they are now only starting to fade ...i do hate them but am also very proud of them. i cant wait to go on holiday and show them off lol xxx

Last edited:
Mine are just starting to get less red, but my whole lower belly is covered in them. Think they're there to stay! xxx

I got loads on my legs this time but they have already faded loads and lo is only 2 weeks but I have a quite a few around my belly button too that just appeared overnight, hopefully they will fade.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back