Stretch marks getting me down

fluffycat

Reaction score
Anyone else getting down over stretch marks? I am 37+3 and have them on the bottom of my stomach under my belly button. Feel like everytime I look at them they get worse :wall2:

I know it's really hard seeing your body change so dramatically :( Please don't beat yourself up about it and obsess over them.. I got some really nasty thick ones all down my sides in my first pregnancy and they were really red and sore-looking for a little while after I had my daughter but now that they're silvery they really don't bother me too much. My boobs also changed beyond recognition and have never recovered (which does get me down a lot..) Have you been using bio oil or similar alternative on your skin? I found it helped me even just psychologically knowing I was doing something to try and help them. Your body is doing an incredible thing growing your baby, I know it's hard but try and celebrate them as a mark of what you've been through xxx

I had a lot of stretch marks. I would say although they dont totally go away they look so much worse now than they will a few months after baby. Mine dont bother me anymore.

Thanks girls, have been using boots stretch mark oil, palmers butter and coconut oil. They are probably not as bad as I think just now but am so worried they are going to get much worse. Xx

I got them terribly in my first pregnancy but none this time so far :/ they do fade but I stopped caring my body created a person and that's what it shows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back