stressed.....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
i feel so stressed the last wk, just seems that the weeks are flying by :shock:

i was looking 4ward to nxt week off work but now i have builders in for 2 wks fitting a new kitchen & bathroom, dont get me wrong i am lucky i no and i dont mean to moan but :x i just want to rest!!!!

im now havin 2 pack up everythin 4 thier arrival wednesday, i need a wee every 2mins so am worried about how long they will b doin the bathroom, they will b ripping out the kitchen so thats gonna b a nitemare cus i always hav the munchies :cry: i am in complete nesting mode at the moment and the slightest bit of mess makes me cry so i know im gonna be one unhappy bunny :cry:

sorry for the rant but my hormones are on overdrive at the mo, plz tell me im not the only hysterical woman on here lol

aww hun, sounds like you need somewhere to escape to for 2 weeks, somewhere with lots of munchies, a nice toilet and no mess :think: holiday?! :hug: :hug: :hug:

AH MY HUNNY BEAR poor you
BIG HUGS FROM ME :hug: :hug: :hug:
You should have told me you where stressed :shakehead:

think your in TRI3 in a few days :dance: :dance:
i'll PM YOU
LOL Sarah :hug:

cheers girlies

dont get me wrong once its done kitchen & bathroom will be lovely and i'll be happy and i can nest again but its just getting to that point

the last week or so pregnancy has really caught up with me, back ache, wieght gain, tiredeness, need to wee loads, tearful etc it all seems to have come on at once :cry:

i wanted to work up until 2 wks before my due date but i cant see that happening now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back