Hormones Whaaaaa

TeeUK

Reaction score
omg I can't stop crying!!!

My bf is starting to think I'm putting it on, I cry at everything...it's ridiculous

I cried coz the dog pooped on kitchen floor and stepped in it...I cried coz I couldn't get bits off floor when hoovering....I cried when bf wanted sex!

And now my 18yr old daughter just called up saying she's going to Amsterdam in June when I'm 8mths and I went hysterical....so now she says she not going and I feel bad. But at same time I don't want her to go as I worry so much...I just think of sex and drugs when I think Amsterdam.... I am wrong?

Oh hon.... If its any consolation I cried for a whole hour last night when Pat on Eastenders died! I. Don't normally even watch it!!! Xxx

Ohhhh I did too ...bf was looking at me weird saying are you for real ...coz I was sobbing like someone I knew had died!

I don't remember crying this much when I was preg with daughter....I feel quite silly afterwards :blush:

I have only recently started getting emotional. I cried when a song that my dad used to sing came on the radio (my dad's still alive and well!) and my sister in law told me yesterday that my bump looked smaller and that I didn't look as pregnant as I had the day before and that made me cry too! I'm so sensitive at the moment!

Same here!! Emotional wreck. It's ridiculous. Yesterday I cried cos I sent hubs shopping and he came back with orange cordial instead of pure orange! Mental! Hormones have a lot to answer for.

I have only recently started getting emotional. I cried when a song that my dad used to sing came on the radio (my dad's still alive and well!) and my sister in law told me yesterday that my bump looked smaller and that I didn't look as pregnant as I had the day before and that made me cry too! I'm so sensitive at the moment!

bf told me I looked thinner and my stomach looked flatter today normally I would be chuffed but I got really upset toooo x

Same here!! Emotional wreck. It's ridiculous. Yesterday I cried cos I sent hubs shopping and he came back with orange cordial instead of pure orange! Mental! Hormones have a lot to answer for.

aww I know that feeling...when you fancy something and they get it wrong! Bf really doesn't get it and swears I'm putting on or milking it...men eh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back