Stress, really worried :(

vixxie77

Reaction score
I'm really concerned that I may have harmed my unborn baby. We had a particularly awkward patient at work yesterday, I work in a dental practice, she basically threatened me over the phone. I was physically shaking really badly and crying, took at least half an hour to calm down completely and stop shaking. I'm really really worried now that I may have harmed my baby or poss caused a miscarriage :( From what I've read on various sites online, stress is alot more harmful that I thought. Please help!! x x

Awww hun, I'm sure the baby is just fine :hug:

do not worry that little baby in there is stronger than we all think, just relax (easy to say hey) and try not too worry, take care

Try not to worry, Im sure things are fine too - just try to relax and then you will start to feel better :hug:

Thanks loads everyone! :flower: Had appointment with my own doc today. He was very reassuring and said basically the same, that pregnancies are alot tougher than we think and not to worry. Feel alot better now, going to try and avoid all stress in future tho :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back