Stress Levels Have Just Gone Through The Roof

Sandie

Reaction score
I give up. I've had enough today.

I didn't go into work today because of 2 reasons - i've jarred my back and i'm in agony and because my DH went to work with BOTH sets of house keys :wall: he phoned me & told me that he'd taken both sets (you'd think he'd notice putting my keys with the huge pink heart wooden keyring in his pocket :wall: He's currently working about 45 miles away so he couldn't nip back with them - he told me just to go to work & not bother locking the door. I DON'T THINK SO!

Also i have 3 horses. One of them is still on his original yard, my brother has been looking after him for me since i fell pregnant, one of the other ponies is being looked after by a friend of DHs & another is away to my Best friends. Unfortunatly my best friend has lost her grazing so i'm having to take my pony back and also one of hers (which isn't a problem) as we have our own field next to my Dads house. But my electric fence unit is at DH friends place, i've told them i need it back which they're okay about but they're away to move fields as they lost their grazing too (luckly they're taking my mare with them so i don't have to worry about her).DHs friend wants me to get them a battery with my discount at work (again not a problem) but i can't get it till tomorrow (or even possibly next week as i think they're out of stock). I am so stressed over the whole thing. Can't really move my pony & the other one this weekend anyway as we still have snow on the ground and the ground is rock has - my pony went down with "stress induced laminitis" a few weeks ago & i don't want him tanking around his new field when the ground is so hard. But they need to move this weekend.

ARGH ARGH ARGH.

Just phoned DH to update him (He's on his lunch at the moment) and he snapped at me & said "i don't have time for your problems at the moment"

ARGH.

Wish i could find out what my BP is as i'm sure it's very very high.

wow hun sounds like u need some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope u get things sorted with ur horses hunny :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's awful when everything seems to go wrong and there is nothing you can do about it :( but you still have all the stressful feelings to process and deal with.

Having stressful times here too so huge :hug: 's and sympathy coming your way.

Awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Try to relax.. it's not good for you or baby.. I know it's easier said than done.

:hug:

Aww hun have a huge hug :hug:

Men really can be such ignorant pigs at times (i currently hate my oh) - they are so insensitive.

I hope everything falls into place xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back