Strawberry yoghurts

Kas

Reaction score
Ive just started giving Kaiden, Danone strawberry baby yoghurts along with the banana and all the other flavours, the last time my mum had him she said he was sick after having one and the other day i gave him a strawberry one and he was sick again within minutes of eating it!!! Hes fine with all the others, Im allergic to Strawberries, well only the fresh ones, is there a chance he has an allergy to them too? :think: XkelX

There is a chance he could be. Has he had fresh strawberry or any other strawberry stuff??

No i havent even tried fresh strawberries yet coz hes only 5months and i thought it might be too strong for his stomach yet, also we give him whats in the house and coz im alllergic to them we dont have them at home. :wall: XkelX

As you're allergic to them it's probably best to avoid them until he's older. Strawberries are one of the more allergenic fruits I think. That's one of the fruits that I am going to avoid giving to Ella until she's older anyhow.

Hope he's better now :)

Yeah im gonna keep him away from the strawberries for the mo, maybe anythin wiv tomatoes as im allergic from them too, thanks for the advise xkelx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back