strapped in

Gruntie2

Reaction score
does anyone else have trouble when their little one is strapped into anything? whne porscia is strapped in to either her pushchair... highchair or car seat.. she seems to struggle like she is trying to get out.. arches her back and pushes with her feet? just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and if so...how can i get her to stop.. willshe grow out of it?

Callum cries when he gets strapped in

Hes fine after 5 mins though

its got to the point now where she has to sit on my knee to eat as she gets so worked up in her high chair and wont eat

Q does this when he's teething. He refuses to go in the high chair but will happily eat if he's sitting on my lap. It does pass.

Evie does this in her car seat and her pram. If I want to walk round town with her in the pram I have to take off the shoulders straps on the prams 5 point harness. Ironically she'll sit back like a good girl without those on!

She just has to grin and bear it in the car seat :lol:

Yep Freya's just started this when I'm tryin to put her in her high chair :roll: :roll:

Naughty girls!! :lol:

Luke hates being strapped into anything. I DREAD putting him into his carseat, pushchair, highchair, bouncer lol :rotfl:

distraction... usually by giving something they are not allowed to play with like mobile fones or proper dessert spoons etc...then while they are going wow can't believe mummy actually let me play with thing...you strap them in :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats how I got round it with lil miss... oh and having the great god Big sis in the car helps along with never using a pushchair :wink:

I have to sing.....

"You're in your car seat, you're in your car seat, da, da, da, da, da, da, da.
You're in your car seat, you're in your car seat, da, da, da, da, da, da, da.
You're in your caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar seat, you're in your caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar seat
Da, da, da, da, da, da, da
You're in your car seat, you're in your car seat, da, da, da, da, da, da, da: Da, da, da!

Seriously..... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back