• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strange morning sickness

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

Can anyone shed some light on this little number . . .

. . . had a few spots of queesiness since about 5 weeks usually in the afternoon/evening but it was never accompanied with actual sickness. I began to work out that I actually get sick with motion - but its getting worse! Usually its if someone other than me is driving the car (even though I don't and haven't suffered from any form of motion sickness EVER). . .

but today . . .WALKING (even just up to the toilet) is making me feel sick. :eek:

I hope it's MS and not this bug my hubby has just got over. :think:

Anyone in the same boat? I googled it but it says there is no evidence that motion sickness develops with pregnancy.

I'm the same. I'm ok if i sit or stand still but as soon as i move i start heaving :puke:

Luckily i'm ok in the car though!

I hate car journeys now - i get much worse in the car and i really cant get the bus now either so im housebound when my OH isnt here. Not that want to go out anyway, the thought of being in a crowded shopping centre feeling sick isnt fun. GROAN, i though my sickness had gone but its back with a vengance!

How weird, I only got my +ve result this morning but I was in the back of a car earlier today and thought I was going to puke. I am normally travel sick but not for short journeys like this one was, I wonder if it could be that - but so early? I wasn't expecting any symptoms yet...

I've never been car sick before but now even my drive to work makes me :puke:

I think morning sickness feels just like the feeling of travel sickness its vile :puke: :puke: :puke:

i guess, maybe there must be some similarity, cos people suggest using motion sickness bands for morning sickness, although they didnt help me in the slightest, in fact i swear they made the sickness worse and more prolonged

aye, movement definitely makes me more sick, i have to move slowly and carefully and sometimes just sit really really still until i feel a bit better...

I'm feeling sick 24/7 with no let up at all, not enjoying it too much, hope it goes at 12 weeks but my mum said she felt like this till I was born.

HollyHobby said:
I'm feeling sick 24/7 with no let up at all, not enjoying it too much, hope it goes at 12 weeks but my mum said she felt like this till I was born.

Yeah some people are lucky and it fades off by 12 weeks but like you say some do suffer for the whole 9 months.

With my son I hardly felt ill at all but with this one ive felt terrible, so strange isnt it how different pregnancies can affect different people!!

i'm hoping mine fades but i'm wondering if its a bug and not m/s at all. Is it normal to feel constantly sick? I mean as soon as i wake up it's there and lasts all day. I thought it was meant to come and go. i'm also pooping tons at the mo too, so wondering if its a bug, been feeling a bit fainty too.
my fil and step mum are coming to visit this month but i dont think i'm up to visitors feeling like this :puke: They want to take us for a meal and i just couldnt!

Some days i feel sick from the time i wake up until the time i go to bed. Other days I'm better by about 10am. Hopefully it will pass for us all soon. I'm really hoping that things get better at 12-14 weeks as i am starting to feel really fed up with feeling rubbish all the time. When does the 'pregnancy glow' and 'blooming' part start? Bring it on!

meandthebump said:
Some days i feel sick from the time i wake up until the time i go to bed. Other days I'm better by about 10am. Hopefully it will pass for us all soon. I'm really hoping that things get better at 12-14 weeks as i am starting to feel really fed up with feeling rubbish all the time. When does the 'pregnancy glow' and 'blooming' part start? Bring it on!

Pregnancy 'glow' always reminds me of Pheobe in Friends when she says something along the lines of:

"You throw up seven times a day and you'll have that 'glow' too!" :rotfl: (mumbles: Probably have to watched it to appreciate it!)

Mama 2 Be said:
meandthebump said:

Pregnancy 'glow' always reminds me of Pheobe in Friends when she says something along the lines of:

"You throw up seven times a day and you'll have that 'glow' too!" :rotfl: (mumbles: Probably have to watched it to appreciate it!)

I remember it! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back