Strange few weeks!

missac

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I haven't posted for a while as I have had the worst couple of weeks! I told you all that my friends husband died suddenly a few weeks ago at the age of 46, well we went up to Scotland for the funeral and on the day of the funeral I had a phone call saying my Poppa had died - the one who was married to my Nanna who died in August. He hadn't been really with it for some time, kept forgetting things, but always remembered who we were and we could chat and stuff, he wasn't unwell when he died he just fell asleep. All I can think is that he is with Nanna now, so they can be together again.

After we got back from Scotland, I was feeling pretty down about it all, and to top it all off my sister got the winter vomiting bug which she then passed on to Thomas, who passed it to me, who passed it to Paul who passed it to Mum then my friend caught it then step sister then mums parnters mum who is still in hospital with it, then another four of my friends!!!!!!!! Thomas is only really just over it although he was sick again last night so I hope he hasn't caught it again! The thing is so blummin contagious - in fact step away from you poot you may pick it up over the powers of the net!!!!!

I now think I am getting a cold as my throat is sore!!

So all in all been a pretty diasterous few weeks, but you've got to look on the bright side haven't you - at least we all have our health - :doh: :rotfl:

I am feeling a lot better about things now, I don't get down a lot, and I always think to myself there are always people a lot worse off than yourself!!

If you made it to the end of this post you deserve an award :clap:

:( :( :(
sorry about your friends husband and your grandad :hug: :hug: :hug:

2008 is only round the corner :)

Oh dear - you've not had a very good festive season.
Take care of yourself and I hope 2008 starts off better.
I would take some comfort from the fact your grandparents are together again.
:hug: :hug:

Great big massive hugs, and lots of Libby kisses too, you have had the worst time, and I wish you all the best for a Happy (& Healthy :wink: ) 2008!! Keep your chin up hunny, so sorry for your sad losses :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back