Strange Feeling!!

OOOH, I missed this some how!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good old Asda tests ay!???? I should have saved myself some money and bought their test instead!

WEll done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a very healthy happy nine months. :D

congratulations. That's really excellent news, hope you have a great pregnancy.

Nicki.x :D :D :D :D

congratulations hun hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xxx

Megga Congratulations Sarah. I'm so so please for you. xxxxx

Get that ticker done now!!!!!

xxx

CONGRATS Sarah.... !!!!

:) :) :) :)

Now go over there and register in the June ? July ? [my maths is rubbish] Babies thread....

very exciting...

Congratulations Sarah!! Just goes to show you shouldn't always trust the first test you do - let us know how you get on at the dr's

:D Thank you all so much for your kind messages!!

I'll defo let you know how I get on at dr's tomorrow!!

S. xx

fantastic news Sarah :) :) :)

Have a happy, healthy 9 months
Love Julie
xxx

Awww!!! Congratulations!!! That is awesome news!!! I guess hubby did see smomething after all! :wink: Be sure to let us know what the doc says.

xoxo Ree

Hi Guys!!

Thanks for all your kind messages!! It's so sweet of you all! :D

Well, I went to the doctors today who was lovely. She tested my blood pressure listened to my heart, had a feel at my tummy and confirmed the pregnancy with a urine sample. Going by my dates (in obviously to early to be definate!!) I am due approx 2nd July making me just over 5weeks pregnant!! :D 8) :D

I have to call the doctors in 3-4weeks to arrange my first appointment with the midwife but until then I just have to stay healthy and watch what I do!!

Thanks again for all your support - hopefullly it' sme congratulating you all next!!

S. xx

Hiya,

Glad all went well and a big congratulations again (mummy :D :D :D )

Nickixx :D

Really am so pleased for you - i found out at 5 weeks also, was walking round with a smile on my face for ages but couldnt really tell anyone :? wish you a very happy healthy preagnancy :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back