Strange Feeling!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi All!!

Ok, this is a wired one!! I am 3 days late with my AF - which never happens! I have done some home pregnancy tests but all BFN :cry: but the last couple of days I have had some really wierd feelings going on inside my tummy - the only way I can describe it is that my tummy feels itchy in the inside - does that make any sense to you :?: :!: :?:

I've also had really bad wind at both ends (sorry TMI :oops: )

Have any of you had this symptoms - especially the itchyness!!

Look forward to replys as it's driving me crazy!! :twisted:

S. xx

Oooops!! Forgot to say another symptom I'm having is (again too much info!!) is smelly urine!! Is that a good sign or not?

S. xx

Hi sarah,

For me I kinda knew I was prob pregnant coz I always got sore boobs and pmt about a week before I was due on and it didn't happen until the day before my due date. I can't say I felt itchy inside but I certainly felt 'different', couldn't really pin point how I felt different tho.
My wee did smell alot stronger after my BFP tho and my discharge (sorry!) smelt as well, which it had never done before.

Try waiting a couple more days then do another test, it may just be your hcg levels just aren't high enough at the mo. to register. I tested on the day my AF was due and the line was so faint you could hardly see it.

Good luck and let us know as soon as :D

Nicki.x

Hi All!

Thought I'd update you - still feeling the same with the funny itchy tummy, boobs are sore now too! :cry: I'm now 7days late for AF, tried to do a home test this morning but still a BFN :cry: :x :cry:

Going to try and hold out until Monday now before testing again (if I can resist) hopefully Af wont show her nasty face!!

Wish me luck and good luck to all of you too - Hopefully we'll get a BFP by Monday!!

S. xx

OMG 7 days late!!!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you on Monday xxxxxxxxxxx

Lordy!! 7 days??? Have you ever been that late before? Sounds promising tho. Best of luck to you hun.

Nicki. :D

Thankss for the replies!!

No the most I've ever been is 2days! If nothing by Monday and still get a BFN I think I'll get an appt with the doctor for blood tests.

Keep everything crossed for me!!

S. xx

The Update...

Still no AF :D !! I did a test this morning which I think was a negative but my husband thought there was a very faint dot there. I could only see it if I closed one eye and kinda squinkted with the other. :p

Still have the strange "itchy" feeling inside my tummy - it's kinda like a seaver butterflies feeling. Boobs are sore to the touch. Now got a really yucky taste in my mouth - I've been sucking on mints all weekend to try and get rid of it! :( I've twice gagged this morning and thought I was going to be sick.

I called my doctor this morning but can't get an appt until Thursday. So I am going to go in past chemist on way home from work to try another brand of test (I've been usuing Clear Blue) and try not to test again until Tues night / Wed morning - trying not to get hopes up - but it is so difficult!!

Let me know what you think of my new symptoms!!

S. xx :wink: [/u]

Ooh Sarah, that definitely sounds promising, especially the taste in your mouth - I have heard of that one before.

When you go to the chemist, try to get a cheap brand of test. I know that sounds silly, but I have heard a lot of people saying that they got negative with the brand names, but BFP with no-name tests. FYI, when I was pg with my daughter 13 years ago, there were only a couple of brands about (sounds like the dark ages!!), and I had loads of BFN's. Finally, the doctor confirmed a BFP with a blood test, and that was at 14 weeks!!!

Good luck hun, it does sound good!!! :D

Awww! Thanks for that advice!

I will get that tonight!! I really hope that I get my BFP - as if not I don't know what the hell is going on with my body!! My tummy is feeling like a washing machine on spin just now!!

S.xx

That does sound like good news. I didn't actually get the funny taste in my mouth until I was about 8 weeks and then it only lasted about a week - strange- but everyones different. With your AF being so late it seems more and more likely that you are preggers, very exciting!! :D :D :D .
I used different tests. The first was a small strip test i had got off ebay and the line was really really faint, i then tried the clearblue normal tests & again had extremely faint lines, then the predictor test, i didn't like those at all and could hardly see a pink dot, only in certain lights. I then tried the clearblue digital and because it actually says pregnant or not pregnant, i knew for sure then.

It's so difficult waiting tho. Best of luck later and be sure to tell us straight away.

Nicki. :D :D :D

Thanks for your good luck message!

I'll let you know as soon as I either get my happy news or my AF news!!

S xx

Well - still have everything crossed for you!! I did 3 tests when i suspected i was pg - the best (darkest) result came from the Tesco own brand tests...they are about £6 or two for £10, would deffinatly reccommend it to you

good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hun, sorry if you have already posted elswhere but just wondered if you have had any news either way??

hope it's good xxxxx

Hi!

Thanks for the message - I'm still unsure on this!! AF still hasn't appeared but I'm still getting BFN (last test I done was Mon)

I have the doctors tomorrow for a blood test so keep everything crossed for me!!

I did stop on way to work this morning and buy an Asda own brand one - but haven't tested yet. Will let you know as soon as I know!!

I'm still feeling the same but the sicky feeling is getting worse - trying not to think about it as will just get my hopes up too much!!

S. xx

NO WAY STILL NO AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you (obviously not trying to raise your hopes :lol: )

Get to work and pee on that stick lady!! God knows how you are so controlled - i would have run out of wee by now i would have done that many lol

good luck at the docs - really really really hope you get the answer you want xxxxxxxx

Just did another test!!

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll let you know how I get on at doctors tomorrow!!

Wooohooo! So excited!!

S. xx

Perhaps you should try the Clearblue Digital Test. Not cheap but it will tell you either way.

Keeping fingers crossed that you get the result you want!

YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am so happy for you! Good luck at the docs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back