Strange going on!

MrsH

Reaction score
Hiya

I have just had a really light period finishing on Saturday (lasted three days!) and it was strange as I am normally really heavy and on for about 5 days, also (sorry tmi) but it was like gooey (discharge and light blood) for most of it and then a bit of red!

Now Im on CD9 and since Monday I have felt rough, headaches, very bloated tummy, a lot of discharge, on and off sickness, funny twinges in tummy! Oh and I have dreadful heartburn and indigestion today!

Do you think im looking too much into this!! Bought some tests at lunch and did one and it was negative!!

Im I just ill or could this be something?

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Kate x

have you tested?

cos I'd be poas right now :wink:

Hiya Libs,

I did an ebay cheapie when i got home but negative!!! Maybe I;m just ill and thinking I have pregancy symptons!

Just had a big tea and now feel sick again!! but then I get hungry and want to eat again!!! :wall:

Might do one in the mornng and see!!!

Kate x

MrsH said:
Just had a big tea and now feel sick again!! but then I get hungry and want to eat again!!! :wall:

now I don't want to raise your hopes but that is exactly the sort of nausea I had in my first pregnancy :rotfl: and that was 2 months before I found out I was pregnant so it was a real symptom :wink:

bloody hell now I'm getting all excited symptom spotting for other people :rotfl:

oh my goodness another one!!! I know just how you feel - going through the same thing myself at the minute so will watch with interest...... :D

:shock:

I will see what happens then!

Its weird as I now have gurgling in my tummy!! and a bloody headache again!!!

fingers crossed but not legs still going to BD just in case :rotfl:

Kate xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back