Strange feeling has come over me...

Lulabell

Reaction score
I don't want to be home alone. Normally I have felt fine and know that hubby is only 5 mins away. But today I don't feel comfortable being on my own.

Add to this the top inner of my thighs are hurting so much that I can barely walk. I don't think it means anything but just feeling slightly scared for the first time ever. :-(

Aaawww hunny :hug:. Is there anyone who can come and sit with you? Maybe your instincts are telling you it's close :shock: xxxxxxx

I'm hopefully going to my mums in a min. She is just 5 mins drive from me. I've let hubby know where I'm going so he doesn't worry. Bump really seems to have dropped since yesterday.xx

Awww hun thats completly understandable, Maybe arrange to meet someone each day so you dont end up alone for much of the day and if OH is so close maybe he can pop home to see you for lunch

Hope it all means you close though :) so exciting

Ooooh... maybe it's your body giving you a sign it is close?

Maybe it's a sign? Hope you get to be with someone!!! Wish you good luck!!

xx

Awww hon, I think that's understandable but I agree with the other girls - maybe it's your body telling you something is gonna happen soon Fx!

No response from my mum. All my mates are working. Don't really fancy going out on my own. So just sat in sofa trying to relax. I'm hoping it's all signs. Tmi bit coming up but seems like I've been going for number 2's constantly these past couple of days. Its been soft too. My legs are killing me. It's a struggle just to walk around the flat...omg I such a moaner lol! What will I be like when labour does eventually begin?!xx

Yea i've read its a sign that ur close to having ur bubs, like the nesting xx

Ooo, baby is near! :)
I've read lots on here that going to the toilet often (number2's) is a sign labour is prominent.
xx

Sounds to me like you are getting close hun and don't worry about labour, you'll be fine xxxxxxxxx

Ive felt like that for the last two weeks, im sure i have nothing left to clear out!! I feel like there is a bowling ball between my legs lol -- hope things happen soon for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back