Strange dreams

kanga86

Reaction score
I had a really strange dream last night. I was having a scan done with 2 girls from work (only of which one is pregnant). The girl who isn't pregnant was first an it came up that she was having twins, and one baby was bigger than the other!! The girl at work who is pregnant was only having one and her due date was the same as it is now. Then it was my turn, both the girls left and I was then with my sister and partner. As I laid on the make shift bed in my dining room something moved in my belly!! The doctor guy then scanned me and told me I was 32 weeks pregnant with a girl!!

I was really confused and said but I'm only 8 weeks pregnant I don't have just 8 weeks to go!! And that I could be so pregnant as I only have the coil out 4 months ago!! I then went to my sisters house to get all her pink stuff as she had a girl 6 months ago so I didn't have to buy much!! How very very strange.

I woke up and must have fallen back to sleep cos I had another dream that I had a scan at a hospital this time and it showed I was 12 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I felt so happy I was out of tri 1. I thinky first dream was the strangest xx

Weird!!! That's your brain trying very hard to get out of tri1!! I wonder if ou do have a girl an that was the dream to tell you that for sure!!

lol i have been having really weird dreams started off dreaming i mc'd now i just keep having ahem dirty dreams, and i wake up all hot and bothered! lol maybe it is the sex ban in our house at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back